Thank you for your interest in the University of Chicago (NorthShore) Gastroenterology Fellowship training program.
- Completion and recommendation of an ACGME-accredited Internal Medicine training program
- Recommendation letters from clinical & research mentors
- Strength of research and teaching credentials, dedication to a career in clinical investigation, clinical education and patient care.
How to Apply
- The University of Chicago (NorthShore) Gastroenterology Fellowship Program will be participating in the GI Match administered by the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- Applications will be accepted through the ERAS system. Please follow ERAS requirements including 3 letters of recommendation.
- We cannot accept any mailed "hard copy" applications.
Questions/comments should be addressed to Stephanie Gutierrez at email@example.com.