If you are interested in pursuing our PGY-2 Oncology Pharmacy Residency program, the following steps must be completed prior to January 10. All materials should be sent through the online PhORCAS system. Thank you for your interest in our program!
Step 1 - Submit To PhORCAS
A personal statement/letter of interest outlining:
why you are specifically interested in the PGY-2 Oncology Residency at NorthShore University HealthSystem.
How you intend to use your residency training in the future.
The personal qualities you possess that make you a good candidate for a residency program.
- At least one reference must be from a clinical preceptor or a faculty member at a College of Pharmacy, and one from an employer, preferably a pharmacist.
- Review the form with your recommender to highlight your strengths and areas of improvement before they agree to write on your behalf.
Current curriculum vitae - include all APPE and PGY1 rotation experiences with specific details related to the rotation name, site, preceptor, and dates (including ones scheduled for the future).
Professional school academic transcripts. Ask your school for transcript submission to PhORCAS early enough to meet deadlines, noting that many school offices are closed during the holiday period.
- Only application materials submitted through PhORCAS will be reviewed. Incomplete application materials will not be accepted. Complete applications will be reviewed in the order received.
Step 2 - Sign up for the ASHP Match
- You must register for the ASHP Residency Matching Program. Information about the National Matching Service and registration form is available through the ASHP National Matching Program web site.
- Our program code is 529160.
- For the ASHP Residency Matching Program to function successfully, all participants must adhere to the Schedule of Dates found on their website.
- This residency site agrees that no person at this site will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.
Step 3 - Schedule an Interview
- You will be contacted regarding an interview when your application materials are received.
- Interviews will be conducted during the months of January and February.
If you have any questions, please contact Wendy Ying Ci Hui, PharmD, BCOP via email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in our program.